Book with us
Book Your Stay at Maythorn Farm
HIGH SEASON: During the high season (all school holiday) we only have weekly bookings, checkin on a Saturday,
- per week £1,100 for up to 6 guests
LOW SEASON: we offer weekly, mid week and weekend bookings
- 7 days £750
- 2/3 day weekend £450, bank holidays are an additional £100
- Midweek Monday to Friday £450 – perfect for an ‘executive’ level home from home or business groups
- Individual rates for ‘ad hoc’ out of season stays
We can offer accommodation and a venue for special events. We have hosted a wedding and several birthday parties, and have been a film set! Please get in touch to discuss your specific needs and pricing. We can sometimes accommodate up to 8 at Maythorn e.g. where there are small children, subject to prior arrangement and a small additional charge. We also have a separate holiday let, Millcroft Barn, which is next door for couples. We have also had several ‘in between house move’ families who have stayed with us for a month – its got a real family home feel.
Please let us known in advance what time you’ll arrive. The minimum age for check-in is 18
Check-in 17:00 to 22:00
Check-out by 11:00
Please get in contact if you have any special check in/out requests. We generally cannot offer early check in (or bag or shopping drop off) as we try hard to make sure Maythorn Farm is perfectly prepared before you arrive but we will try to accommodate requests if we don’t have bookings either side of your stay.
By choosing to book with us you are agreeing to our house rules which are there to help make sure Maythorn is perfect for all our guests:
1. Please take your shoes off when you are inside
2. If you could pop the dishwasher on before you go that would be great – just means its not still going when the next guests arrive
3. Any spills on the floor we would appreciate it if you could mop them up, ditto for the worktop and tables, but just use clean water only, don’t use soap or cleaner (you are not here to clean!)
4. Please don’t sleep on the sofa – there should be beds for everyone
5. Please don’t invite people round without checking with us first, and let us have the names and addresses of all guests. No parities except by prior specific arrangement.
6. We are non-smoking inside, and outside by prior arrangement only (we have a hay barn next door!)
7. We don’t supply breakfast. There is a fridge and cooking facilities so you can choose what sort of breakfast etc you want to have. But if you are travelling late etc do let us know and we can buy you in basics like bread and milk.
8. We are very happy to have well behaved pets, and our pets are our family too so we understand how special they are for you – we don’t charge extra. However we are thinking of our other guests too so we have a few extra requests if you are coming with your furry friends, and we have an additional info leaflet.
Unfortunately this property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties, however we are open to the enquiries for other types of events.
There is CCTV outside – this and the secure gates make Maythorn private an secure (Note however that you do park at your own risk)
You can use the contact us directly if you have special requests. We will try our best to accommodate your requests, but on occasions this will not be possible or additional charges may apply.
A damage deposit of GBP 200 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You will be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full, subject to an inspection of the property.